FALL 2013

The fall season is just around the corner so be sure to sign up soon to begin receiving your share of fresh, local seafood. Durham deliveries will start on September 19th and Raleigh begins on September 17th. The fall season will run for 12 weeks (no deliveries the week of Thanksgiving).

Over the course of the Fall CSF, members will receive a variety of locally harvested seafood from a group of Carteret County fishermen. Potential species for the fall share include: flounder, hard clams, shrimp, triggerfish, blue crabs , sea mullet and jumping mullet. We also plan to incorporate less commonly utilized species including such species as black drum, sheepshead, and pompano.On some weeks when we offer species such as live hard crabs you will have an option.

Throughout the season, please take a few moments from time to time to share thoughts, ideas, and comments. Your feedback is always greatly appreciated.

8 Comments »

1. Joyce Newton Said,

October 18, 2010 @ 5:56 am

I need to tell you our last weeks share of tigerfish was wonderful!! It was the best! Thank you! Joyce

2. Jackie H Said,

August 26, 2011 @ 1:35 pm

Anyone interested in splitting a biweekly share (filleted) by trading off weeks?

3. nicole Said,

August 29, 2011 @ 9:10 am

How did our fishermen fare this weekend?

4. Sally Said,

November 10, 2011 @ 7:34 pm

I am actually grateful to the owner of this site who has shared this great post at at this time.

5. Chan Said,

January 27, 2012 @ 11:40 am

Hello. We come from the Martinsville area to pick up our fish. However, if there is anyone who picks up their shares from the Greensboro area (or other area en route from Martinsville), please contact us.

We would like to reimburse someone if they are willing to pick it up our share and meet us around Greensboro area or closer. Thanks! Please call 276-732-6570.

6. Anthony Said,

September 19, 2012 @ 7:05 am

I am heading out of town this week and would like to know if someone would like to swap weeks with me for this week only? I am under the blue schedule, and I will pick up your next half share, I have a half filleted share.
    Thanks,
    919-681-9772

7. Anthony Said,

October 31, 2012 @ 7:44 am

Anyone want to trade shrimp for clams this week? November 1st pick up.

8. Brenda Said,

December 12, 2012 @ 7:38 pm

Every week’s fish this fall was great and we did the crab pot too. Would do that again. Looking forward to the next schedule.

Leave a Comment